How to use Bomba Games Lobby
Bomba Games Lobby is your main entry point to the Casino and all features available to you as a player. We made substantial effort to make it as much user frendly as possible.
Here you can find:
1. Player toolbar - to access functions related to player account, personal data and gaming history.
2. Game carousel - to select game and start playing.
3. Game category selection - to filter games in carousel by type
4. General information links at bottom.
cashier - manage your account, deposits, withdrawals and promotional bonus claims.
game history - review your game play.
my account - access your personal and bank account information, change password, set or change your limits.
log out - quit gaming session and return to the login screen - we strongly recommend using this option before you close the lobby window.
'gear icon' - edit user interface preferences, sounds and window aspect - this options will be remembered for you.
Full screen - switch display mode where lobby and games cover complete screen - valid only until you log out.
sound ON/OFF - switch off or on the lobby background tune - valid only until you log out.
turning the carousel left and right:
1. use mouse 'dragging' to move the game icons (drag = moving the mouse with left mouse button pressed)
2. click on left-right arrows placed near the game preview pane.
3. use left-right keyboard keys.
selecting the game preview:
1. move the mouse pointer over the game icon to show it in the preview pane.
2. click on game preview pane to see short game description.
starting the game:
1. click on game icon.
2. press [Enter] key on keyboard - starts the game currently shown in the preview pane.
3. click 'Play for fun' to play game in fun mode.
4. click 'Play for money' to play game for real money.
Game category selection
Purpose of the game category toolbar is to reduce number of the games shown in the carousel to the games of your interest.
select game type from one of the icons on the left side of category selection toolbar.